artyhomestudioAt the weekend I started writing the next blog post in my Affordable Art series. I was planning to add a couple more images so went to continue with it tonight and found that instead of clicking Save, I'd published it. So it's been sitting there without me telling anyone about it. What a numpty 🤦♀️😂
AAANYWAY, have you seen a pretty fabric but not known where you could use it in your home? Buy it and put it on your wall! This gorgeous fabric hanging by @nalleshouse plus other beautiful examples are up on the blog if you fancy a little peruse. Link in profile. Now my evening is freed up (or the half hour that's left of it), I'm off to pour myself a little something nice. Cheers instachums 🍸😘
- artyhomestudio@janemcwallace Haha Jane yes I knew it'd be right up your street, especially for your gorgeous deep blue bedroom! When I found this image I went hunting for this Marimekko Luovi fabric because it would work so well with my blue bed. Alas it is sold out everywhere I've looked 😩. If you ever find it, maybe even during your upcoming trip, pleeease can you buy me a metre or yard of it? 🙏 I'll do the same for you! 😘
- janemcwallaceYes of course! I will look in Stockholm. Maybe my Swedish friend will know of a stockist.
- artyhomestudio@eclectic_street Glad you found some inspiration here Sam! Hope you're having a lovely evening xx
- artyhomestudio@malmo_and_moss it is! And really quite simple! Xx
- artyhomestudio@restoringlansdowne It's simple and looks so lovely doesn't it? 💙
- artyhomestudio@janemcwallace That'd be great Jane! But don't waste too much of your holiday in search of a fabric! 😄
- artyhomestudio@gatsbyproperty Agree! It looks gorgeous 👌
- rumbleapparelenjoying your feed ☺ ☺
- the_redgirlThat is so gorgeous, I love the colours. 💙🖤
- lifeacrossthesevenseasGreat idea Meera! Enjoyed your post!
- patirobinsAnother fantastic blog post x
- design_soda_ruthieGorgeous gorgeous shot, I've had a similar post in draft for a year, bloody hope I didn't ever press publish! Off to have a read of yours, I love the fabric hanging xxx
- artyhomestudioLovely to hear that @rumbleapparel, thank you!
- artyhomestudio@the_redgirl such a beautiful fabric isn't it? I went hunting for it as soon as I saw this image but sadly it seems to be sold out everywhere. Still love the idea though!
- artyhomestudio@lifeacrossthesevenseas so happy to hear that Nupur, thank you! And thank you also for your lovely comment on my post, really appreciate it! 💕😘
- artyhomestudio@patirobins Thanks so much Pati 💕😘
- artyhomestudio@design_soda_ruthie Have you? Haha great minds! Thanks so much for reading lovely, really appreciate it 💕😘
- design_soda_ruthie@artyhomestudio great piece, im so in favour of using things that aren't traditional on walls, tea towels are a massively good call, I used to have a festival of Britain one by mini moderns framed and loved it but sadly lost it in a move 😿 x
- artyhomestudio@design_soda_ruthie oh no, what a shame! We've lost a few things in house moves too, I hate it when that happens. I'm thinking of framing a couple of tea towels for my dining room, they really do make great affordable art! xx
Log in to like or comment.