abbeykyhlYesterday I was there to capture the tender moments of a dear friend and her children as they buried their husband and father. Something that came far too soon. It was such a hard day with so many consuming moments. There wasn't a single moment that didn't seem absolutely surreal. Today I woke up feeling as heavy as the branches of my favorite tree that is weighed down nearly to the ground with freshly fallen snow. I can't imagine what this morning was like for her and how the days ahead will be. But yesterday I also saw an ocean of love and support that I know will buoy her up as she takes these steps into the unknown. But even in the midst of so much heartache and darkness, I can't help but be so grateful for our Savior and that this isn't the end of their family. I know they will be together again and that when any of us are going through sorrow we can call on the Lord to help get us through these parts that nearly brake us. I have thought too many times of those who stood beside her and mourned with her. We are commanded to mourn with those who mourn and I know that she will find comfort, strength and peace in all the hearts who feel this loss alongside of her. I even think the unwavering rain yesterday was like tears from heaven that came straight from our Heavenly Father who I am sure mourns alongside with her and the pain she is feeling. I read recently there are times in our lives when we need to be rescued and others that we do the rescuing, and I just pray as I have watched the last few days unfold that I can see with eyes more open to those who need me and that I may be someone who can help lift the burden in their times of need. #mournwiththosewhomourn #familiescanbetogetherforever #eternalfamilies
- shana_blackhamI'm sure the pictures you captured will be the most priceless gift you could ever give! ❤️
- sherylbabcock❤️That's beautiful Abbey. Thank you so much for your support, we are so grateful you were there. Thank you for your sharing your special gift and your heart.
- mrs_bossmanhow incredibly heartbreaking. what beautiful words and picture. Gods love is everlasting ❤❤
- martywpThanks so much....
- kristimcallenI felt the same way yesterday, devastated for Laura and her loss but in awe of the overwhelming love and support that everyone expressed for their family. It was good to see you there. ❤️
Log in to like or comment.