tommy.dorfmanToday was a magical day. Another day to be grateful to be alive. Alisha, Selena, and I went together to get ; tattoos. The ; symbol stands for an end of one thought and a beginning of another. Instead of a period, authors use the semicolon to continue a sentence. For us, it means a beginning of another chapter in life, in lieu of ending your life. I struggled with addiction and depression issues through high school and early college. I reached out and asked for help. At the time, I thought my life was over, I thought I'd never live past the age of 21. Today I'm grateful to be alive, in this new chapter of life in recovery, standing with my colleagues and friends, making art that helps other people. If you're struggling, if you feel suicidal, I urge you to click the link in my bio. Ask for help. Start a new chapter with the support of others. 🌧⛅️🌤☀️and RIP Amy Bleul, who started the semicolon movement.
- sincerely.saraaaCan we do this? @dlcierra10
- judith.espel@nekanw @anaapozaa_ que coño? Se han hecho un tatu juntos😳😳 porque se llevan tanto con Selena Gomez?
- firstname.lastname@example.org es la productora
- blaancarodriomgomg @dreamwithbieber
- dreamwithbieber@blaancarodri Si tía!!!! Yo vi las historias de insta cuando se los hicieron 😍
- __amandafox__13 reasons why will be the best show hands down in the future and now boning can top it and I stand by it
- jillygirl10ik about the suicide thing and ik it's no joke, but congrats amy you just played yourself
- arianawoodleyAlisha 😍😍😍
- annaofrhi@_diofind remember when i told you about this ♥️
- janissofiethrashWhat??? @okayyluisa
- __mehreenz@wesbaccus let's do it like this
Log in to like or comment.