anthony_g0hI have been getting really absorbed into the world of finance, I’m finding money an incredible field of learning about myself and universe at the moment. If we see the world like an organism, then money is blood. It’s very fluid, moves easily through all the channels, and it carries energy, just like blood carries oxygen, nutrients, or waste products. It’s not a good or bad thing, it's a system, a network, an efficent method for the exchange of energy. And of course, all the energy we use comes from Earth-matter, food we consume.
Your heart pumps blood around your body, and keeps you alive. Always the right amount: when you wanna dance, more blood. When you rest, less. Perfect huh? Imagine if it didn’t, if you couldn’t trust your heart to supply you with blood to live… well that’s called having a serious heart condition, no-one would choose that. But that ’s the relationship most of us have to money. We don’t trust the heart to pump. So either we never dance with joy, fearing that our heart won’t supply us. Or we fit ourselves with a giant regular mechanical pacemaker, a career, that pulses blood around our body until it controls us, rather than works for us. Or we get addicted to the rush of the heart pumping fast, the endorphin buzz, the feeling of more, faster, and we lose touch with the softness of our humanity.
People either generally fall into 2 polarities:
Squeamish, can’t stand the sight of blood - people who so afraid of not getting what they want and being disappointed, that they have built lives for themselves that repel or stagnate money. Whether they have a lot or a little, they don’t truly value their money or know how to enjoy it.
Bloodlust, like crazed killers who simply love to see the red liquid splashing around, with no feeling that each cent, dime, pip, came from a living being, is a drop of the Earth’s life-force which can nourish another being...
- anthony_g0hMost of us are pretty polar on this scale and find it hard to even comprehend let alone empathise with the opposite side. But it’s essential that we can inhabit both poles, because this is Life, sometimes it’s time to kill, sometimes it’s time to die. If we’re not willing to die, then we are gonna be stuck in killer mode, we will forgot how to actually switch off, just like Nature switches off for Winter and REST, be soft, receive, do nothing. If if we never learn to kill, we stay cold and small like Pluto. It’s not about amassing wealth, it’s about moving the right amount of blood through your system.
#timetokill #timetodie #cryptocurrency #pips #forex #ethereum #bitcoin #tomyeastsidecrew #getpaper #totheplayahaters #seeyalater #daytrading #tradingview
- scottbrown74Same as most things attachment or revulsion either way controlled by it xx hope you are well
- missdeg@anthony_g0h love this
- kadiatudoThat's such amazing food for thought. Thank you
- pepecashmillionaireVery inspirational post motivating others to learn to break through their current financial mental blocks! 👍
- mandelbrot_disorderIn a truly free market the "blood" would flow freely as is needed... in a centrally planned economy there is a faulty pacemaker and a parasite wrapped around the heart.. aka the fed reserve or other national banks.. its only a matter of time until another heart attack.. until hyperinflation spreads to many natio s.
Log in to like or comment.