- sweetpeadarlingheartIt's hard to believe that it was already two years ago we were on a trip around the world with our kids in tow. It was one of the best experiences of our lives, checking out how people live and, of course, eating our way around the globe. One of my fondest food memories from the trip was visiting #mauriceluncheonette in downtown #Portland - a cafe inspired by Finland and France - where we had the best currant and rosemary scones as well as delicious smorrebrod from the menu du jour. It was so good we went back the very next day. Thanks for the food memories @miette1965 *
#mauricepdx #fika #f52grams #f52 #thefeedfeed #foodstagram #foodblogfeed #myopenkitchen #hautecuisines #foodmemories #huffposttaste #thekitchn #beautifulcuisines #onthetable #gloobyfood @foodiefeatures @thefeedfeed #sweetpeadarlingheart #ilovefika #bestsconesever #visitportland
- miette1965Merci❣@sweetpeadarlingheart ✨🙏🏻✨
- asiafoodprnFOODPRN SPOTTED!😱
- jewelslanhamGreat memories hey x
- sweetpeadarlingheartYes, such lovely memories! So important to make them. Those hands have grown so much in the last two years @jewelslanham 😘
- wild_meadowWhat a fabulous thing to do as a family 😍
- smalltownthreadsAmazing & brace taking the kids 🙌🏻 my oldest (8) loves all things new but youngest (nearly 5) is greatly unsettled by change so our one month Spanish holiday last year was hard work. Luckily both are what my father in law calls 'galloping gourmet's' and love new foods!
- sar_collinsCannot believe it's been nearly 2 years. Amazing. And I'll be taking Justin and Polly to @miette1965 in just over a month!!
- sweetpeadarlingheartOh my god, are you?! @sar_collins how exciting!!!! Have something delicious for me, won't be hard cause it's all delicious! Can we see you before you go? Pleeeeeeeease?! 🙏😘
- fabricabespokeSo fancy
- mariannatucciaLooks yummy 😋
- sweetpeadarlingheartIt was so yummy! @mariannatuccia 💕