celinabaileyI call her my little polka dot since she got chicken pox. I think she likes her new nickname. 😊
The great thing about having her home all week is that I had someone to photograph and experiment. This is my second attempt at freelensing, maybe I shouldn't have used my 24mm 😆 I had to get real close to get anything in focus and loads of distortion. I am definitely going to try this again with my 50mm. #lifewithmisse #freelensed
- carolhornphotoI love this!
- moineau_petitpoisElle est déjà trop belle cette photo avec cet objectif ! Ça sera encore mieux avec l'autre alors !!
- celinabailey@carolhornphoto thanks so much!
- celinabailey@moineau_petitpois oui je pense bien, il y aura moins de distortion avec le 50mm. Et puis la j'étais presque collée sur elle. Haha! 😘
- e_shimokawaWow I had to google that one. How cool!!!
- lily28923Pretty awesome. I love all your everyday shots. Hope recovery from chicken pox was easy on her though. The itching can be hard to bear.
- graydotphotographyOoo have fun, I've never tried it with a 24, I do think the 50 is easier.
- christinewrightphoto_njGreat freelensed shot!
- akmwatersSweet girl!! I remember having the chicken pox. It makes me itch just thinking about it!!
Log in to like or comment.