silverpebble2• Pause •
During these few weeks Spring seems to gather pace so quickly, in a rapid progression of some of my favourite plants, that I want to hit the pause button and revel in each a little longer. Pussy willow has finished, forsythia is fading, blackthorn is almost over. I'm sad about each of these but right now wild bluebells are about to have their moment and our crabapple is coming into full bloom. I'm out of practice with my watercolours but it was good to record the blossom with my brush today #instaflowers
- silverpebble2@justsayingmum Thankyou!
- silverpebble2@violetlovesme Thankyou, hello
- silverpebble2@teacup_and_roses 🌿🖌🗒
- silverpebble2@greensageblog Kind words
- silverpebble2@soulpaperca Thankyou so much
- silverpebble2@emilysturge I want to apply the floral brakes
- silverpebble2@eva070406 Merci
- silverpebble2@emilyalder Thankyou Emily
- naomibulgerThis is lovely. I love the way changing seasons remind us to pause and notice what us going on around us. It's like the world's built in mindfulness reminder
- organik.m.o.mDELIGHTFUL - ALL of it. The picture, watercolor, and the accompanying post. Spring is a favorite season!
- snapdragononlineukIt is an amazing time of year for drawing isn't it?
- river_pebbleBeautiful Em. I'm overjoyed at the pink blossom in my garden, and the bluebells and iris are just emerging. Great watercolour💕👍
- karen_barlowBeautiful 💕
- futharkaвеликолепно! 😍 sumptuously
- silverpebble2@karen_barlow Thankyou
- silverpebble2@snapdragononlineuk Oh definitely-joyous
- camelliafinchLooking at this photo, I am thinking: this is the life I want!😇💕
- globatrisLove this🌸🌸💕💕
Log in to like or comment.