happiestoutdoorsSo grateful for little things today: the sound of a raven calling, sunshine warming my skin, the lush green of spring, and a waterfall all to myself. It's been a long, long winter and I'm so happy it seems to be over.
- mosesedcMe too, I actually went outside!
- suezzeqI'm with you! I felt the same way about the birds singing and the warmth of the sun and the fresh green grass smelled so good when my horse was munching away! 🕊☀️🌱🌱🌱👌🏼
- happiestoutdoors@suezzeq today's weather wasn't anything really special, but after all the rain and snow it did feel extra special somehow 😊
- vanexusphotography@happiestoutdoors Glad you got to enjoy the little bit of good weather! We're itching to get out 🙁 Maybe soon 👍
- happiestoutdoors@vanexusphotography at this time of year you gotta go out when it's sunny... you don't know when we will ever see the ☀️ again! 😎
- yibaotyNice shot! Where is this in North Vancouver?
- happiestoutdoors@yibaoty this is Mystery Falls. It's on lower mount Seymour near the old mushroom parking lot. There are tons of trails to explore in there.
- yibaoty@happiestoutdoors thanks!
- carmenbraunbcLooks like a wonderful spot!
- happiestoutdoors@carmenbraunbc It is. Somehow this little waterfall is never busy.
- gailagain55Great story you posted , mystery falls on mystery river, sounds like there's a story to that name
- carmenbraunbcI'll have to find it one day 😊
- happiestoutdoors@gailagain55 I'm sure there is a story... but sadly I don't know it. I'll have to make up my own version.
- happiestoutdoors@carmenbraunbc It's not hard to find. It's just not that popular!
- gulertez@happiestoutdoors lovey 💕
- valli.moynaGreat insta page! Come check out our outdoors gear if interested!
- kaylabeilerphotographyThis is awesome, love it!
Log in to like or comment.