aedrielI enjoyed a glass of wine and lots of stories with my sweet 80 year old neighbor the other night and realized love stories and memories and heartache are not specific to one generation. The times might be different, but hearts are always the same. ❤️ Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong generation. Life feels like it was so simple years ago but I think life has always been twisted and complex and messy and beautiful. And to think God is not surprised by any of it is such a reassuring and comfort-filled feeling. He's always ahead, never behind. He knows what we don't and He holds every detail that cements the history of our lives. Judge less- love more. It's always easier to love and not judge when you spend time getting to know someone and where they come from. A lesson I too often am guilty of glazing over because I don't take the time to listen. Old quote of mine. Still feel it though.
- aedrielThank you so much!!! 💗 enjoy the rest of your weekend!! I don't want it to be over. @mama_longtalski
- jenniferkippThis! 🙌🏻 100 percent! ❤️
- aedrielThank you!! I really appreciate it. @girlygirldre @jparekh21 @jillyseee
- aedrielThank you thank you. 😌 @jenniferkipp
- dawna11@stephmpyle @tasha_whitt @marianne694 ❤️🙌🏼
- cantijustbekayI've been reading through Genesis and realizing how messed up they were even back then made me feel like we are all in this together. No one gets out perfect, we all have battle wounds and deficiencies. He uses people because He sees beyond it and into our hearts.
- ginabrottAmen to that 🔆✝️💖
- sherschupOh so true.
- kmweeks@aedriel do you mind if I use your quote?? I absolutely love it!!!
- puresaltinteriorsLove it!
- therealangiefrancis@nharden ❤❤👯
- mrs.atwoodPerfectly stated! Love this!
- velvetpatchwhitepumpkinWell said💙😍
- confusedgirlleggingsYou are awesome!
- melissa_jaecksBeautiful post, lady! 💖🙏✝️
- juler54So true...one of the best things about getting older for me has been figuring these things out. 💗
Log in to like or comment.