msfrugalearsAfter making two successful batches of sweeter style rice wine (great for cooking), now I am trying a sake style rice wine.
- msfrugalears#rice #ricewine #sake #fermented #fermentation
- elissa_fivebeansfoodWow. What next?
- azguidebookFab! Can't wait to see the result.
- msfrugalears@elissa_fivebeansfood maybe Chinese style sauerkraut? So many things to try
- msfrugalears@azguidebook this is,surprisingly easy to make once you know how
- azguidebook@msfrugalears well I'll know how as it will all be on your blog!
- kombuchazestLike it!
- eatprayworkoutWow I've never made this before
- msfrugalears@farmacyorlando and @kombuchazest many thanks
- msfrugalears@eatprayworkout while I am sure there are more high tech and refined ways to do it, it is relatively easy to make a simple rice wine.
- kirstyyoung4Wow Serina! following with interest :)
- msfrugalears@kirstyyoung4 thank you. Takes around two weeks to ferment, then needs to sit.
- fineeatingIs this one for drinking?
- msfrugalears@fineeating drinking or cooking. The sweet rice wine last year was quite good and kind of like a young sake.
- msfrugalearsThank you @kirstyyoung4
- fineeating@msfrugalears sounds intriguing!
Log in to like or comment.