abookishbakerBack in January I set out my goals for the next three months and the little steps I needed to take to get there. I was fed up with having ideas but not doing anything with them - because I tried to do everything- or nothing. And my strategy worked. I've a new website and I've launched my business. I'm now doing the same for the next quarter of the year.
- abookishbaker@thegelfis oh it's so worth it. Then break each goal up into smaller bite-sized achievements.
- abookishbaker@thebrand_stylist thank you so much!
- charis_in_wonderlandI've found scheduling so helpful, it certainly doesn't come naturally to me x
- journeyandcameraI need to set myself some proper goals for this quarter, too - nothing like a good To-Do-List to improve your productivity! 🙂Hope you will have another great three months!
- coast.and.countyWell done! Inspiration indeed 👌 @abookishbaker
- cathgreeneIt must be a season some of us are going through @abookishbaker 📚 I know exactly what you mean, only in the last few days I've started doing the same thing in the hope I can finally achieve, instead of stumbling with goals in mind, but not getting anywhere with them!
- carol_kikayLoooovely 😍🌹💕
- soulpapercaGorgeous shot 💕
- tramontanetravelGoal setting is my fav!
- circleofpinesLovely scene! 📖💞🍰
- tending.to.vanishThat cake looks so good .... as does your website!
- krissmacdBeautiful and well done!
- blowyinthewindWell done you. Just shows motivation and hard work pays off!!
- thisisjulesGood for you! Your determination has paid off ❤ and those pink roses are divine!
- simpleandseasonI did the same thing - the trouble is I keep getting bogged down in doing and forget to check in on the goals
- capturebykayeWell done, it's a good idea and interesting to see it works too.
- suzanbondSo smart. Yearly goals are good, 3 month goals are better. Breaking it down into smaller steps makes it easier to accomplish. And congratulations!!
Log in to like or comment.