authorrsgreyMaybe this baby o' mine will really love rollercoasters when she grows up? 😂 // Jokes aside, Y'ALL I'm 6 months pregnant and pretty amazed at what I can still do! For any of you yogis out there, you know forearm stands are no joke.
I was nervous about how I would feel during pregnancy--if this body that has put me through 20 years of gymnastics/cheerleading/yoga would want to slow down--but so far, so good. And maybe in a few weeks, my belly will be so big that the idea of exercise enrages me, but for now, I'm gonna keep on keepin' on. (PS, yes I'm saving this video so that one day I can show my daughter and say, "YOU WERE IN MY BELLY THEN, KID!") 🤰
#26weekspregnant #fitpregnancy #pregnancyyoga
- authorrsgrey@tinytashhxo ditto, friend. Ditto. 👭
- heaterb117You should follow @hilariabaldwin , this post reminds of her posts.
- email@example.com this will be you when you have kids someday
- authorrsgrey@heaterb117 dang! I need to follow some of her workouts 😍
- squinjI can't do that and I am not pregnant!!!
- heaterb117@authorrsgrey I know!
- kristelandnickI jumped rope at 38 weeks just to see if I could 😂I could! My round ligaments were hurting later though. It's amazing what we can still do!
- authorrsgrey@kristelandnick amazing! 🙌
- authorrsgrey@squinj 😂😂❤
- heyjesstayObsessed. 😍😍
- authorrsgrey@heyjesstay we'd be such yogabuds if you were in Houston 🤸♀️🤸♀️
- heyjesstayOr you were in Dallas. 😏 but yes, totally.
- sammiii_sylvisssI ran on my treadmill almost every day my entire pregnancy. I mean, like, even the day I went into labor!! It's amazing what our bodies can do! You rock! Healthy mama = healthy baby! 💕💕
- nerdinhighheels_2016Ooh I've been wanting to get into yoga😊
- crudermanLove this video ❤️
- mareehunterJesus!!! You're amazing ❤❤
- authormshahlucheyLooking great while expecting and flexible - double treat!
Log in to like or comment.