cookingupquiltsFound this really cool chalk pencil while in Lancaster. It makes marking thin lines a breeze! Love it! ❤ #machinequilting #stencilwork #chalk
- pinkdoxiesHave it. Love it. Me too. ❤☺️
- sandrahealydesignsDo the lines come off easily? I have so many air-erasable fabric pens whose marks are indestructible!
- cookingupquilts@sandrahealydesigns They do Sandra. It's chalk, so they just rub off. But not as easily as using a Pounce pad, which I like. Makes it easier to mark a long border and have the marks stay in place until I'm finished stitching.
- sandrahealydesigns@cookingupquilts Thanks for the info, I'm always on the look out for good marking pens! 😊
- cookingupquilts@sandrahealydesigns Me too - I have a collection of them! 😊
- cubanquilterI love this chalk pencil. Do you mark while the quilt is on the frame, or before?
- cookingupquilts@cubanquilter I marked before I started quilting. I use a HQ sweet sixteen so it's not on a frame. What I really like is that it stays on with all the handling of the quilt.
Log in to like or comment.