cocoknitsWhen it's not around my wrist (or my wine bottle;-) I like to slide the magnet to one end and use my Knitters Keep wrist band as a straight edge. Which also helps me remember to click my row counter...🙄😜
#knittersofinstagram #cocoknitsmethod #knittingtools #knit
- shop.swatchboxBrilliant!! I'm testing out the wine bottle method later ;)
- instaknitsAnd that worksheet is pretty fantastic too. Game changer tip from Knit Stars!
- sojbirdPretty smart!
- kamilledamgaardWhere can I buy this one? 😊@cocoknits
- just_sinead@cocoknits Do you sell a three-digit row counter by any chance?
- jhknittinSuch a great idea! Thanks!
- justknitnowOh how I want one, on my list ... and where oh where is the needle with the cord??? Waiting with bated breath
- abigailryanhomeSo clever!
- labienaimeeGreat tip!
- deenaproOmg, that's a great idea! Can't wait to use mine to do that!!! Thanks!
- colleenharadenGreat tip!
- la.loberGot mine today! #layarncrawl2017
- heyladyheyDoes the worksheet work for raglan sweaters too?
- cocoknits@heyladyhey Yes! Has a spots for starting stitch counts, draw a line under last row required for yoke, then fill in each section and go- with corresponding colored markers to match the colored vertical lines of worksheet-
- hellskitschI ❤️ this row counter ! (Hint hint) @conversationalthreads.
Log in to like or comment.