lovelylittlethings.jessLife is weird. Really weird. My sweet Uncle Rog went to be with Jesus last night. He battled with dementia for a long time before he passed so we all "saw it coming" but he sure was a fighter. Hearing the news last night shook me to my core. Thankfully, I don't have much experience in dealing with deaths of close loved ones so I'm struggling to digest it. Squeeze your people extra tight today, friends 💛 I'll always love you to the moon and back Uncle Rog 🙏🏼🌙
- megcadyThinking of you and your sweet family ❤️
- kerriv1269We all knew it was coming but I don't think any of us was ready. Uncle Rog's infectious laughter and constant smile will be missed. Love you Angel Eyes.
- rhubarbandhoneySending virtual hugs your way today. 💖
- heidwellaThinking of you today ❤
- kathleennorrisSo sorry Jess! Sending lots of love our way!
- lindsayymooreLove and hugs to you!
- iamkmartHugs ❤
- nina_picciniThinking of you and your fam! Sorry for your loss ❤
- kelly_clark32I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family!
- lilmrsjackieSo sorry for your loss girl! Praying for you and your fam! 😘😘
- nesssaa_aPraying for you and your family 💜
- fitfoodiemelissaSorry for your family loss ❤️
- samantharose.saysSo sorry friend 😔
- samantha_burwe11I am sorry to hear you are going through this Jess. I have also been fortunate to not have much experience with deaths in my family, however, I still struggle daily with the death of my Grandma and she has been gone for almost 5 months. There was one person who said to me "Cherish the memories you have, because they are yours to keep forever". That phrase gave me a lot of clarity and helped me through those difficult first few months. I hope this helps you on your road of healing ❤
- hellojessicabrownPraying for you Jess! So sorry for your loss :( <3
- lovelylittlethings.jess@samantha_burwe11 I love that so much 💛 my husband said something similar to me on Friday night when we found out. It really does hit home right now. Sending you lots of love, girl!
- theflynnigans6288Very sorry for your loss hun xox
Log in to like or comment.