expertvagabondKoutoubia Mosque in central Marrakesh. It's over 800 years old! 🤔
Camera: @sonyalpha A7Rii
Lens: 16-35mm F4
- karlgarda@expertvagabond are the people in 🇲🇦? Are they always on the look out to con someone?
- melchaddphotosAhhh one of our favourite cafes in the other side of the road. And they have parasols that periodically spray cool mist. Perfect t for watching the world go by
- mcoffeyburnsExcellent 🌻🌻love this place
- breakawaybackpacker@expertvagabond OMG YOURE GONNA LOVE IT. I've spent 2wks there. Can't get enough of it. One of the most photogenic places I've ever visited in my life. Be sure to hike to the Spanish mosque for sunset. Also stay inside the medina!!!
- daneonaplaneYou are such an inspiration!🌍
- chinglishgaaadeI remember when I was here, the call to prayer was an amazing thing to witness and be in the middle of🤔🇲🇦
- twofortheworldLove this city, love the colours, the chaos, the smell of amazing food, getting lost in the medina, and hearing the call to prayer all over the city 😄😄
- simonwithcameraBeautiful image!
- expertvagabond@twofortheworld it's a wild mix for the senses...
- expertvagabond@chinglishgaaade I agree!
- travel.with.paulLove the architecture !
- yvonne_on_travelLovely post 😃
- travelingtakaVery similar to southern Spain
- expertvagabond@travelingtaka it is!
Log in to like or comment.