deepamstryI'm so behind on my #cookbookcrusade 🙈 life gets in the way! I've mostly been cooking quick dinners and making jewellery but I'm dying to spend more time in the kitchen. This weekend I'm going to bake a cake and plan some recipes for the coming weeks. Any you can recommend from this lovely lot?
- beccamagnusSo many recipes from Jerusalem are 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 but my absolute favourite has to be kofte b'siniyah with mujadra and chopped salad, with helbeh and mint tea to finish. Such a good meal.
- beccamagnusAlso macaroni peas from river cottage, smothered with lemony fresh pesto and sautéed spinach is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
- thelintonkitchenRiver cottage veg. Mushroom Stoup. Quick and easy, but maybe for a cooler day.
- joffffSopa di Lima from @thomasinamiers is worth the effort, great with the warmer weather.
- busybrownmouseThe beetroot fritters in Fresh India are amazing.
- thecanesmithGizzi 's pulled chicken chilli, harissa prawns, satay noodle salad and bo ssam all fab
- allthemusingsCrumb is an exceptional baking book and everything comes together simply and beautifully
- clandestinecakeclubBottom shelf 4th book from the left. 😉🎂🍰
- sal_at_the_beas_teasLynn Hill's spring citrus cake. It is delicious. I make it as a layer cake with some lime curd and lemon buttercream 😋
- sal_at_the_beas_teasFrom A Year of Cake x
- nora_maeve_mAubergine and green bean curry from River Cottage veg is delicious. There's a salmon cooked in papillote in Cook Simple that's so tasty and easy (especially the sauce).
- nora_maeve_mOoh also from Mexican Food Made Simple - Black bean sopa azteca is really tasty and the warm corn salad variation with courgette (p.92) or the very similar summer tacos (p.105) are a staple in our house.
- deepamstry@dianahenryfood thank you. It sounds delicious!
- deepamstry@beccamagnus i need to cook more from Jerusalem, I'm always too lazy to do the shopping that's involved 😸
- deepamstry@beccamagnus macaroni peas is one of our faves!
- deepamstry@busybrownmouse beetroots in the fridge so they might happen soon! 👍
- deepamstry@thecanesmith yes! They all sound fantastic!
- deepamstry@allthemusings i love it. So many great recipes and lovely food writing
- deepamstry@clandestinecakeclub @sal_at_the_beas_teas yum sounds lovely xx
- deepamstry@nora_maeve_m always need more aubergine recipes!
Log in to like or comment.