nomadicthunker"Anything that annoys you is for teaching you patience.
Anyone who abandons you is for teaching you how to stand up on your own two feet.
Anything that angers you is for teaching you forgiveness and compassion.
Anything that has power over you is for teaching you how to take your power back.
Anything you hate is for teaching you unconditional love.
Anything you fear is for teaching you courage to overcome your fear.
Anything you can’t control is for teaching you how to let go and trust the Universe"
Photo: Loktak Lake, Manipur | January 2017
- magiceyedThis is an amazing image! 👌👌
- shubham.mansingkaFantastic photograph!! 🙃🙃 super caption too
- zehrachhapiwalaThe ripples ... the words ... wow and wow !
- ricketyroadsSo much positivity in one quote! 😱.... 😉
- sona_en_indeBeautiful picture. And I needed those words this morning...
- nomadicthunker@thefolktales I know right!
- nomadicthunker@magiceyed Thanks Deepak
- firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you, Shubham
- nomadicthunker@zehrachhapiwala Yeah, even I realised only now that it creates a hypnotic effect
- nomadicthunker@ricketyroads Haha! 🙏
- nomadicthunker@sona_en_inde I know that feeling, Sonali :)
- anushtup_Nice pic. BTW, fishing requires a lot of patience.
- voyager_for_lifeSo serene and picturesque!
- nomadicthunker@anushtup_ Patience is a prerequisite for pretty much everything, no?
- nomadicthunker@voyager_for_life Spent a lot of time watching the world passing us by here, Renuka
- anushtup_@nomadicthunker Yes, for success.
- nostalgichoboThe caption is simply beautiful! Needed to read this. Thank you :)
- medkulThe quote matches so beautifully with the calm lake and the lone sentry on it! Love it!!
- nomadicthunker@nostalgichobo 🤓💜
- nomadicthunker@medkul Yay! 😬
Log in to like or comment.