keminekvapilOff with my family hiking for 7 days. Woohoo!!! .
This is my book of choice, all 900 + pages of it. Have you read it? Thoughts?
One of the things I love most about hiking is that it has you focus on the present priorities. .
To me these are, connecting with myself, my family and nature. As well as walking, eating and sleeping.
See you on the other side beautiful people. I will be 100% offline for this time. .
#hiking #walking #family #nature #connection #outdoors #bliss #peace #calm #books #words #inspiration #earth #digitaldetox #space
- cleanbeautytalkLove this book! One of my all time faves!
- candle_glowHey Kemi, loved that book.
- urbanphysicalEnjoy all 900+ pages of it! 🤘
- urbanphysicalOh, and the hiking 🤠
- claire_whitbreadRead it this summer. Loved all 900 pages. I pictured Russell Crowe as the main character and apparently he did try to buy the film rights.
- odilrozenAmazing photo!
- emmaisaacsHe spoke for @businesschicks many moons ago @keminekvapil @claire_whitbread. He was completely captivating.
- keminekvapil@lucyperryceo fair enough. X
- keminekvapil@claire_whitbread you are a Hollywood agent in the making!
- keminekvapil@emmaisaacs I am excited about the inner journey he goes based on the external experiences.
- keminekvapil@emmaisaacs how did I miss that event?
- one_in_a_mallyonI helped a friend host a dinner party for Gregory, his American 'agent' and about 5 other people when this was first released. We asked him all kinds of questions. He was incredibly generous and gave us all inscribed notebooks at the end of the night. Such an interesting man, so grateful to have had that night. xx
- pollypoulterGreat book 👌 Don't give up on it
- rekudaIt's a brilliant book. It got me through my fortnight of healing after my appendectomy. The grammar & use of language could be tightened however, overall it's a great read & I love it enough to over look these minor things! Have a great holiday @keminekvapil
- theptchampionThat's what I'm talking about! 👏
- mindfulinmayRead this while volunteering post-tsunami in Sri Lanka... I thought it was brilliant but got confused when I looked at the publishing details and notes it was under the fiction category.. thought it was more non-fiction biographical.
- bela_23Great book
- revitalisenutrition_rebeccaThis is great :)
Log in to like or comment.