gippslandunwrappedDo you buy bunnies or Bilbies?
I try to buy Bilbies because in Australia the introduced rabbit competes with the Bilby for habitat and has contributed to them being listed as vulnerable across the nation.
If you buy an Easter Bilby instead of an Easter Bunny, funds from the sale of each Bilby chocolate go to the Save the Bilby Fund to undertake research, monitoring, and recovery projects.
It's another way we can make our dollar count for better environmental outcomes.
@savethebilbyfund #savethebilby #bilbiesnotbunnies #easter #chocolate #easterchocolate #votewithyourdollar #Australiannativewildlife #bilby #conservation #plasticfree #ecofriendly #sustainability #zerowaste
- ruthbhaskarBilbies are so cute! Don't usually buy any but I should buy these from now on. 😃
- catherine.miedeckeYes yes yes. Our kids have always had the bilby (my eldest is nearly 10). All their friends look at them like their crazy when they tell them the Easter bunny doesn't come to their house 😂 Easter bilbies are getting harder to find though. Where did you get yours??
- firstname.lastname@example.org we just had a conversation on my Facebook page about them being more difficult to find. They are supported by Fyna Foods and Pink Lady Chocolates so you can find them nation wide in Australia Post, Myer, David Jones, and Big W. If you can't get to one of those stores you can find a stockist list on the Save The Bilby Fund website.
- catherine.miedeckeThanks - We don't have David Jones in Tassie at all and no Big W in Launie so Australia Post is my big hope
- coastproteinLove your account!
- cathygiliamI got mine from Wonthaggi Woolworths so can also try there.
- gippslandunwrapped@cathygiliam I just saw some in the Leongatha newsagent too.
- theregenerationmagWell done 😉
- back_to_basics_nutritionAhhh you're amazing. Such good info always....thank you! (Not that I buy either!!!! But so important to share this great cause!!)
- einbisschengruenerAww and on top, bilbies look so much cuter 😍
- bornfreemamaThis is the first time I've seen or heard about bilbies! They are so adorable 😍
- sunrichcreationsNever heard of a Bilby before...thanks for sharing @gippslandunwrapped 😍👍
- gippslandunwrapped@bornfreemama they are very cute!
Log in to like or comment.