timlamanPhoto by @TimLaman. Field camp on assignment for @NatGeo in Southern Thailand where we have been searching for Helmeted Hornbills. @NatGeo team member @DrewFulton and Thailand Hornbill Project team sit down to dinner. Ironically, our campsite high up the mountain in the rain forest is a former illegal logging camp, where the wood left behind forms nice benches, but is a stark reminder that these birds habitat is slowly getting degraded, even in protected areas. Thailand Hornbill Project is working hard to try to save hornbills across the region. I’ll share more Behind-the-Scenes shots here over the coming days so you can see what goes into doing the kind of wildlife photography I do. #Hornbills, #Thailand, @thephotosociety, @natgeocreative
- randylmannAre you near khao sok @timlaman
- sueribswas dinner good? love real life shots!
- connybschnallThank you for sharing, and greetings to all from NYC!
- hertaeugeMi cariño y respeto a todos <3 <3 <3 <3
- insta_heaventravelThis is nice :)
- chickgo23Welcome to Thailand🇹🇭🙏
- brianchofficialCool 😂
- the_spirit_of_love_refugee_artAwesome glimpse ❤❤❤
- kiragregrichLove the motivation!
- martysophaphotography⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- max.starrThis is nice
- downtoexplore@charles808 mabe you can help the find the helmeted hornbills
- adventure.travel.liveAwesome post
- staireogramThis is terrific
- thegrumpyguestYou have interesting photographs
- roymosterd_photographyAww sweet
Log in to like or comment.