- troyesivan'2016 was our deadliest year on record, with 27 transgender people killed in the US alone, the vast majority of victims being trans women of colour. 8 transgender people have been murdered in hate crimes this year, all trans women of colour. Those are only the stats that have been reported, and it’s barely April. Last year at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, we were the targets of the deadliest mass shooting in American history.
40% of homeless youth in this country identify as LGBTQ+. We have an administration in power eager to strip us of our most fundamental rights. Clearly, we have a very long way to go. But...we must persist'
One of the greatest honours of my life to receive the Stephen F Kolzak award at the #glaadawards last weekend. There isnt a day that I'm not so unspeakably inspired by my community. I love being gay ☺️ thank you @carlyraejepsen and @tranterjustin for presenting the award to me, and of course, thank you @glaad 😌🏳️🌈
- katherinesanchezzzim so proud 🤧
- katherinesanchezzzi love you triye
- pzypzy0420I listen to you I love you
- abitofyudumNe diyor anlamadım ama saatlerce dinlerim @ebruupoyraz
- halseyspolaroidpretty boy.
- slenderskullsOoooh i know I'm young but I want him
- lucxsdxddWise words;)) @troyesivan
- sofia_sartorelloIm totally proud. U r not the kind of person who just wait for the change to happen on its own, u do something, u care. People are lucky to have someone like u fighting for them. Thank uu (im not gay but i totally support the LGBTQ+ movement)
- sofia_sartorelloNot like it matters
- carolinejoei'm so proud of you troye ❤️
- hxlreaC'est trop chou a la fin comme il est gêné @jjoeyxb
- morrisseyruinedmylifei love you so so much
- __asiazucchetti__MLMLMLMLML I LOV YOU BLVLBJDJJJSUXJVH
- xcxnopexcxI'm so proud of you💕