mredwardsphotoThe moment after a shoot, when I have all these rolls of film to be developed. I can't see any of the images yet, they all only exist in my head. This is part of the process I love so much. Shooting and waiting. Visualising. Sarahs in this because she wanted to be in the photo.
- mredwardsphoto#film #filmisnotdead #filmphotography #sydneyweddingphotographer #shootfilm #analog #weddingsonfilm
- meganspencerphotographyCamera and violin envy!!! I really want to start with film soon - although my husband will shudder at the thought of me buying my 4th camera 😂
- mredwardsphoto@meganspencerphotography not going to lie. The money of film is what turns most people off 😊
- marneemay@missflynnstone much work, such ponder 🤔
- meganspencerphotography@mredwardsphoto Thus explaining my hesitation... 😉
- mredwardsphoto@marneemay much computer so type.
- mattgotoIt really is a love/hate thing. Just got back from the Lebanon/Syria boarder with my Mamiya 645, and the anticipation of seeing some scans is killing me.
- mredwardsphoto@mattgoto hahaha I love the anticipation though. I enjoy the wait, like it forces you to really pour over every scan. No instant gratification and discard that I have with digital.
- mattgotoAgreed. Still refreshing my inbox every three minutes though 🙋♂️🙋♂️🙋♂️
- mredwardsphoto@bryonnealdaniels thanks very much! @purewhitestudios
- sandrachaudesignWaiting is a killer sometimes tho! But scan day is the best!
- weareorigamiphotoWow what a beast of a camera @mredwardsphoto !
Log in to like or comment.