americanalpineOur trek through #parquepatagonia ended at a basecamp below the stunning Cerro Colorado. Despite high winds and the challenging alpine desert environment (and even a freak thunderstorm!), students put all their wilderness and climbing skills to use to climb the beautiful geometric basalt. One team even managed a successful ascent of “The Magic Spatula” (IV 5.11), sending the route in good style and descending in a wild rainstorm for an authentic Patagonia adventure experience.
#aacgram #HMIGap @highmountaininstitute
- mkfrraImpressive indeed and awesome landscape
- brianstixmarsh@caalto11 lets go?!
- macycatherineChanged me
- juanchonzE @mihrbi
- holdbreaker😃 👊
- stephkessclimbs@hayes326 😍 look at that rock!
- derek.howeNice work, everyone!
- hardynhillsVery nice :)
- climbo.rocksBrilliant one
Log in to like or comment.