thesoberschoolFeeling very happy and proud that I quit alcohol exactly four years ago today! Back then, I had no idea that stopping drinking was going to be one of my best decisions ever.
I love living in the moment, being fully present, feeling grounded and never, ever having a stupid hangover! This lifestyle ROCKS.
- mrsgwiltNothing wrong with sobriety 👍
- agirlandtonicAmazing work lovely lady @thesoberschool xx
- off.the.rocksWoah! Well done.xx
- thesoberschool@agirlandtonic Thank you!
- email@example.com Thank you!
- misscushYou're amazing 😉
- rbotha89Well done!!! You're an inspiration!!
- laurieladies4You're an inspiration!!! Thank you for sharing @thesoberschool ❤️
- chrishighcock68Well done. I still miss the Sober Journalist blog.
- jenifer_taylor7Congratulations and such an inspiration @thesoberschool
- lorifaiolahuge congratulations to you!
- 1c2m_custom_drapery_upholsteryCongratulations!! 💃And what an inspiration you give with your experience, strength and hope to so many!! Thanks for sharing! 😊
- quitwiningCongratulations!!!!! 🎈🎉
- kristylynnandersonThat's amazing....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have 3 years and I will resonate in saying it was the best thing Ive ever done for myself!! 👏🏽
- bondegardeI love this! Brilliant! 😊
- prinsisselThat is totally amazing and so inspiring! Congratulations ! 🙋👏👏👏💃
- ncst890Congrats to you! I celebrated 6 years on 3/24. I cannot imagine going back to my old life.
- thesoberschool@ncst890 congratulations!
- kitsch_kathrynThat's amazing. Congratulations xxx
Log in to like or comment.