airbnbArriving in a city—or living in one—can feel overwhelming and isolating. Local hosts Nicki and Pamela bring groups of travelers and natives together for three days of peaceful adventure. You’ll bond over a beach bonfire, explore Muir Woods on a meditative hike, and paddle the bay in unison with your new friends. Don’t be surprised to find yourself feeling calm and connected and right at home.
Click the link in our bio for other outdoor San Francisco experiences, from low-tide sand art to camping on Angel Island.
- brianchofficialHahaha love the concept 😂
- prettypunkSooooo y'all don't do black people 🙅🏾
- sharearoomExactly the kind of experiences one would want! Wouldn't it also be great if you could find someone else just happening to visit the same place, and share new experiences with them? @airbnb
- carlingwilliams@tayw07 omg
- aamyx_Nobody wants to come to ur damn place you're racist, disgusting and disrespectful
- tluxauLots of our hotel amenities in San Francisco too bought from Amazon.com 👌🏽
- andreacardena_@temptation_events tocca fare cosi samu
- temptation_events@andreacardena_ proviamo
- laurenfelicelliThe worst.
- artvoyage_Do not use AIRBN. Your money propodot. It is better to go to the hotel.
- derrickknightshowWhere in the world is carmen San Diego
- royalmauian509Cool photos
Log in to like or comment.