camanpourKassem Eid survived the August 2013 Sarin attack in Syria that killed more than 1,400 people. “I feel disappointed [in] humanity,” he tells me, watching frighteningly familiar images from his country – the Assad regime has once again been blamed for a chemical attack that has left many dozens dead.
- knicole1902This is heart breaking. Thank you Christian for sharing his story with us, I look forward to seeing your show everyday.
- yelizzy_So true! Shame on humanity.. and shame on all the politicians who has the control but decides just to watch all the killing and torturing happen..
- sweetbakeryottawaMy hear goes to each and everyone of these individuals. I am so sorry for the pain they are feeling. And I can't wait for the day that international powers wake up and come to table with out any agenda and only for the good of humanity.
- lintotagejenniferNo Words..
- jaleh3550This is heart breaking 😞😞
- nyakisa2History will judge our generation so harshly....
- jasonandjoeldadRemember, we were babies before we became men. Give peace a chance.
- mamma_martinezHeartbreaking ❤
- radioviki#Holocaust more
- zozobakingIt's unbelievable 😥😥
- alidaeeshapourYes this is but you have changed 2017 to age stones
- nzogbu1845Assad has committed genocide and crime against humanity. He should be removed from power and tried.
- julied2016Why do the Muslim countries not step in and help to prevent such atrocities?
- mousslimahWhy don't the US? @julied2016
- julied2016@mousslimah My comment refers to the area where the atrocities are occurring. They are occurring in a part of the world where there are predominantly Muslim countries. The US should not have to do everything all the time. How about some help???
- mousslimahWell, firstly it depends on what you define "Muslim countries" as. Everything? Lol. What exactly have the US done other than being part of the problem in the first place? @julied2016
- julied2016@mousslimah What I mean by Muslim countries are those in which Islam is practiced by the majority of the population. And they are closer to Syria than the US. I do not hear anything about these countries doing anything to help and was hoping Christiane Amanpour would be able to shed some light on this subject. The American people most certainly do not want to make things worse. We need to work together with are brothers and sisters in this area of the world. Praying for peace.
Log in to like or comment.