carmenbusquetsdotcomA recap of the current turmoil in #Venezuela: in March 2013, #Chávez died of cancer and Nicolás #Maduro, who was vice-president at the time, took Chávez's place. His leadership and mismanagement has led to a deep economic crisis, with #Venezuelans suffering a fourth year of recession, power cuts, widespread shortages of food and medicine, the world's worst inflation rate at 1,660%, and long lines at supermarkets. His opposition, who has taken to the streets in a protest that has turned horrifically violent, demands to bring the 2018 presidential election forward. Maduro's government is taking a violent stance against the protesters, with 20 people severely injured this Tuesday, and the opposition's leaders imprisoned for nothing more than opposing Maduro's policies. #sosvenezuela #latinamerica #caracas #politics #southamerica #news
- beagrossmannS.O.S 🇻🇪 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪
- lijon_gopinathanSame drama everywhere , Man's greed 😤
- diariodeunabailarinatardiaSo sad! Great country in hands of crazy people! Many years will take to recovery of such wickedness🖤🖤🖤
- katechandesignSad , sad 🙏:((
- monicakalpakianAnd we do nothing !??? The world is mad ..
Log in to like or comment.