lizletchfordWhen the day feels too overwhelming, I often feel like crawling right back into bed. That stressful, overwhelming, buzzing, anxious feeling can be crippling. Its when I remember that it's my decision to feel that way that I use the tools that my friends @evelillian, @ndnlifestylist, and @songyakesler have given me to meditate and appreciate the present moment. .
Even when it isn't possible for me to sit down and meditate, I have recently been taking ahold of my mind by being as present as possible in my current moment - taking in the feel of the wind, the sound of the city, every little visual detail - and it really works to help calm my mind. .
I'm forever on this journey to sharpen my meditation skills so I am curious about what tricks you guys use to help quiet that monkey mind. 🐒
#personaltrainer #wellness #fitness #fitfluential #mytinyatlas #makeyousmile #girlboss #lululemon #justdoit #movebetter #phdlife #healthy #personaltraining #athleisure #forceisfemale #thenativecreative #thehappynow #liveauthentic #womeninscience #thesweatlife #bbgcommunity #ambassador #thedarlingmovement #thatsdarling #intuitivehealth #vegan #sanfrancisco #mindfulness #sittingmatters
- casualcontrastI am at the beginning of my meditation journey! In interested in the tips you have!!
- evelillian🤗😘oh lady, I can relate to that exact feeling described above. Everything you said was perfect and beautiful. Keep bringing yourself back to now. 💛
- sammweberI've been using @headspace! It's helped a lot with my recovery.
- leendeblauweHi Liz, I practice the meditation discipline called 'Falun Dafa' or 'Falun Gong' since 2 years, It's a practice of mind and body. It changed my life! ^^ I can so recommend it! You can find more on falundafa.org :)
- kitcatbradshawMaybe my fave of all time.😍
- fight2breatheBeautiful @lizletchford
- lizletchford@casualcontrast oh man, what a journey it is! I definitely recommend keeping in touch with @evelillian for some quality tips and tricks
- lizletchford@evelillian so perfect, thank you for always inspiring me, you beautiful soul!!
- lizletchford@sammweber oh man, I'm sure. What a great tool- I bet @theaclclub members would be so grateful to hear that tip!
- lizletchford@kristineciard @fight2breathe you two beauties 🙏🏼 thank you for the love. Hugs to both of you. And I MISS YOU!
- lizletchford@leendeblauwe I've never heard of that but am so curious! Thank you for the recommendation!
- lvwardleLove the hat. You look beautiful!!Stepping back and taking a deep breath helps to refocus me!
- mindfulnessmattersLove this
- lizletchford@fleurlifestyle thank you ☺️
- dallas_californiaSometimes, to help me focus on the present, I play an adjective game. I look at something and think of as many words to describe it as I can.
- lizletchford@dallas_california that is such a great idea!! I'm going to try that one! Thank you!
Log in to like or comment.