bohemian.travelAccording to the stories, the Penang War Museum is one of the most haunted places in #Malaysia.
Located in the ruins of a former British fortress, the museum on Bukit Hantu (or ‘Ghost Hill’) is said to be haunted by the vengeful spirit of a sadistic Japanese general. While renovating the overgrown site, workers claimed to be terrorised by strange, monstrous creatures.
The figure pictured here is one of several sculptures around the museum that were based on alleged eye-witness reports.
Photograph by Darmon Richter / The Bohemian Blog
- bohemian.travel#Penang #Museum #Supernatural #ForestSpirits #InstaTravel #BukitHantu #Wanderlust #TravelGram #SouthEastAsia #BohemianTravel
- killerofbuzzesI hate that I got sick and had to skip this when I was there.
- missmoniquealvarezSuch a great post!
- marissa.anwarlove this @bohemian.travel!
- balidachaWell done!
- powerful_wizdomThank you for sharing! I think you would love my new book, look up the link in my bio 💕
- theptalksLove love love ✨
- homebodiesukVery Sweet
- able1707Haha. That is creepy! Good stuff 👍👍
- viking_wanderer❤ 🙏
- willfearonGorgeous pic! 😉
Log in to like or comment.