taracarrfitnessWater ONLY Challenge! No coffee, tea, alcohol, or juice! ⠀
“If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.” - Loren Eiseley ⠀
Want your mind to be totally blown? ⠀
Look up Dr. Masaru Emoto’s research on water! Seriously, look it up RIGHT NOW! I'll wait :)⠀
You’ ll never look at water the same way again. We all know that drinking water is good for us, yet far too many people are walking around dehydrated! ⠀
This shows up in so many ways from dry skin, to headaches, to lack of concentration, tofatigue and joint pain... (and this is just the beginning). ⠀
Basically, everything in your body is able to function better when you’ re hydrated. Now only that, but EVERYTHING gets better when you’ re hydrated... it will: ⠀
-Help you to maintain a healthy body weight ⠀
-Boost your energy ⠀
-Help with digestion ⠀
-Improve the quality of your skin ⠀
-Help your immune system to function optimally ⠀
-Help prevent depression ⠀
-Help you get rid of toxins in your body ⠀
Your challenge this week is to drink NOTHING BUT WATER! No coffee, no tea (except herbal), no juices, and no alcohol! ⠀
I've already been without alcohol since I started Fit in 50, which by the way, Bonus 1 is out already! ⠀
Download your Body Fat % Calculator and be my accountability partner! ⠀
>>>Link in Bio⠀✨
So basically, for the next week, nothing liquid except water! ⠀
Let’s get back to basics this week and take a break from caffeine and the excess sugars that we’ re drinking. ⠀
Let’s stop flooding it with acidic coffee in the morning and swap it for a big glass of water with lemon instead. ⠀
Keep a water bottle with you throughout the day every day this week. Your goal is to drink at least half your body weight in ounces. ⠀
****Water that you drink during your workouts does not count!****⠀
You up for our water-only challenge this week? ⠀
Your body, skin, and energy levels will thank you. ⠀
Leave a comment below and let me know!
- thewanderingdarlingsI need to try this!!
- taracarrfitness@ms_emmacarrera thanks girl!
- taracarrfitness@lennonmae you can do it!
- taracarrfitness@ohmytyluh come on! You can definitely do it
- taracarrfitness@amodernjourney do it!
- taracarrfitness@robcwillis absolutely 🙌🏽
- taracarrfitness@fitforwardmom yesss!
- email@example.com definitely!
- 369gabeI've done this before. It's tough, but doable!
- amodernjourney@taracarrfitness ok, I'll try first 3 days, starting tomorrow. That was seems less intimidating.
- kingdomfitnessukI like this a lot
- ashade_lighterI do water only... most of the time but my problem is not drinking enough
- itskatparkerNot sure I could do this!
- urbanspringpilatesI do it from time to time and its amazing how different the sugary drinks taste after that!
- loma_gigiGreat idea! I'll try my best (this will be hard)
- taracarrfitness@urbanspringpilates totally agree!
- taracarrfitness@369gabe agreed!
- taracarrfitness@ashade_lighter yep! Same for me too!
- rxdscreenprintingGreat post
Log in to like or comment.