jen_pbrunnerIt's finally here!!! Head over to my blog for a step-by-step guide to making homemade sourdough bread. 🎉
All you need is starter, water, flour and salt. It's amazing!
I was too intimidated to try this for years but I wish I hadn't waited so long. I love baking sourdough so much. The process is long but I promise that it's simple and worth it! I kept my post as real and uncomplicated as possible. There are tons of photos and video demonstrations too!
Temp direct link to post in my profile.
#bread #sourdough #breadbaking #homeadebread #baker #homebaker #ontheblog #blogger #foodie #eeeeeats #foodstagram #instafood #bread🍞 #yum #homemade
- twilleybI've been waiting for this post!!
- jlramey0426Thank you for posting this! I have my starter in the fridge and have been waiting!
- bethywhoIt looks so good! 😍😋
- liz_foodieI have anxiously awaited this recipe since you posted pics of it months ago!!! Thank you, thank you!
- htownliving99Yes! ❤️
- amanimurrayyogaYes!!! Been waiting ❤❤
- healthyhungryhappyYum!!! This is on my to do list for sure 👍👏
- carlaneirone@letinev look what ive just bumped into 👀👀👀
- letinevNeed some of that!!!! So bad!!!
- veggielawyerHallelujah I just got a starter and had been creeping your blog just hoping you would add this!! Must be my lucky day 😊 thanks for sharing!!
- k_e_youngThis was perfectly timed as I ordered the live starter from King Arthur after your last post and just got it started. Quick question. Do you not have to feed it anymore after getting it started (and leave it in the fridge) until you're ready to bake (and feed it twice?)
- rungryhealthcoachI'm now obsessed with sourdough-ing all the things! We've done pretzels, bagels, waffles...Now I want to try cinnamon rolls! 😻
- allisonabbott3So yum! I make this without a starter and it's to die for. No sugar!
Log in to like or comment.