mylittlerobinsToday we started to work on segmenting sounds. This is something Miss H started doing on her own, so I wanted to help her along with it. She loved putting a circle in each box for every sound in a word. See my Instastory because I explained that terribly 😂
- mylittlerobins#learningthroughplay #phonemicawareness #prereading #earlyliteracy #charlottemason #preschoolathome #teachermom #earlylearning #myfouryearold
- shortsweetmomWhat a creative way to learn this. 😀
- theplayfulscholarI love when they choose their own adventure... what a great way to encourage her 💛💛
- looseleafmamaGreat idea!!!
- maricsa81That's is really neat!
- oaxacabornSuch a great way to make this hands on!
- melanie.blignautIs that a chalkboard door?
- hidethechocolateblogThat is great!... as is the door!
- email@example.com Yes it is! In our school/playroom!
- homeboundbuthopefulNot really related, but oh my gosh, those flamingos are so fun and sunny!
- mylittlerobins@homeboundbuthopeful That was the dress she wore to her flamingo birthday party 😂Some girls choose princesses, my girl chose flamingos!
- busybookshelfWhat a great idea the door! A fun place to learn!
Log in to like or comment.