cedarwrightOne more from the Valle de los Condores in Chile of @alexhonnold on a wildly steep and classic 7c. What are my chances of doing it first try I asked my buddy @mattsegal who had just lowered down from the route?? He responded, "not very good!" Alex concurred! I hand-jammed, or knee-barred almost every move, but I didn't fall! Thanks for the confidence guys!! Haha! 😜
- mikegalaz.rMaestro 🦎
- parks.storyY'all are transcontinental stoneMASTERS 🙏🏻
- lilshrty832They be hatin' on you
- daigroomSpent 2 months there over last new year, with Hotrock. The local climbers are the best thing about the place other than the endless routes. Hope you checked out the Carcel!! Glad you guys got after it! @alexhonnold @hkubats
- daigroomIf you guys are still there stop by the local refugio that @hkubats is heading up. A brilliant project, and he might even make you a Condores Sour.
- peyton.ritter@britz_ritter caption
- firstname.lastname@example.org ❤️
- hkubats@Daigroom hahahahahaha I still remember the barbecue and the condors sour q we drank many laughs and good vibes, I hope you are well and uedas come back, thanks also for the words towards the shelter: D
- daigroom@hkubats de nada hermano! 👊🏼
- freeze__onThis is great :)
- drewaltizer#niceshot :)
- voltaicsystemsNice 👍🏽
Log in to like or comment.