missionheirloomWhen your fans eat more #yucancrunch than us 🤤swipe to see how @phucwines crunches #howicrunch #Repost #missionheirloom #snackattack Want to crunch too? Come to our cafe and crunch with us or order your crunch via @amazon BTW @instagram we needed a 25+ slide show to be fit all his crunch photos 😱
- beingmskbMine are like a dry bland fibrous unsalted Triscuit 🤢. What am I doing wrong?!
- phucwinesMy crunch game is 💪
- missionheirloom@beingmskb hi there! Are you getting your crunch on amazon or at our store? Wondering if u are toasting them correctly...? The cracker is neutral, it is a platform for flavor, but should be super crunchy and fun with the toppings. Have you check #howicrunch a great group of creative people have been posting tasty recipes worth sharing... let us know, we would love to help u enjoy them like the rest of us do 😊
- beingmskb@missionheirloom From Amazon. I'll check out the link. Thank you.
- missionheirloom@beingmskb how long did you toast them? Which way, oven? Temp?
- beingmskb@missionheirloom We've tried several ways. What do you recommend? I don't want them too hard or crunchy.
- missionheirloom@beingmskb if they are not very crunchy taste is not the same, at least for our palate. I would strongly suggest trying them when they are turning to caramel color, lather them up with your preferred fat, like butter (if not on aip diet) or a good virgin coconut oil, sprinkle sea salt, then add tasty stuff on top.
- beingmskb@missionheirloom Thanks, but that doesn't tell me how to cook them. Oven? Temp? Grilling doesn't work, that's for sure! We've tried the oven but I don't remember what temp. They were caramel and crunchy. Like a bland Triscuit.
- tayhay94@missionheirloom I'll be in the Bay area late April. Definitely planning on dining with you. Any suggestions on bakeries, restaurants, or bars with similar values? Thank you!
- cdeeq_filmmakerI see you are staying busy
- endrychicottIn Venezuelan the name is casabe
- spygram79I just pan toasted mine with a little ghee. So good! Sprinkle with pink salt, top with whatever. Amazing!
- missionheirloom@spygram79 some time less is more! We love that simple too 🤗 thanks for sharing
Log in to like or comment.