bellsbreweryJust tapped: Traverse City 355 E Stout with vanilla beans. A perfect beer to warm-up with. Here's a photo from when we added it barrels.
- justcallmefritzDo you guys not split the beans lengthwise when you add them?
- howlongisthenight@ccomen wantttttt
- andrewevaldez@casnyds we might need to make a trip to Kalamazoo soon
- richardbrighentiAmazing flavors
- harperjs42@hnblas those beans!!!!
- alevenhagen@beatlescott HOOK IT UP
- beatlescottI gotcha, @alevenhagen
- khine12@caseywar fill up my cup! Por favor
- ktbferg@ninanmoore 🎉
- williamiannuzzi@bellsbrewery I always make Kalamazoo my pit stop for the night when heading up north to Traverse from Philadelphia. It's the perfect distance and the beer is a great reward after the long drive. What is "355 e" though???
- atripletdaddy@justcallmefritz i was thinking the same
- imperialhoffish@bellsbrewery if this beer were to just show up at the general store in bottles, I would not be mad at all. Just sayin! 🍻
- barnbreweryThis is great
- nofearracer31Any plans to bottle this in the future? There are so many BBA brews out there available in bombers I would love to get some from you guys to add to my collection!
- bellsbrewery@nofearracer31 No current plans to bottle this, sorry for the bad news!
- bellsbrewery@williamiannuzzi It is the address of your pitstop - the Eccentric Cafe!
- bellsbrewery@justcallmefritz We do actually split them!
- williamiannuzzi@bellsbrewery heck yeah it is!
Log in to like or comment.