lukaitakashiFirst collab with @zach.ib at the lovely Hotel Mono, come check it out when you're looking for a quick getaway. My weapon of choice the #mamiyac330f , the poison you ask? #kodak #tmax of course!
#keepshootingfilm #keepfilmalive #istillshootfilm #filmisnotdead
- moses_fammyOh shit cool camera
- lukaitakashi@moses_fammy Hahaha, yea man. Come shoot film!
- moses_fammyExpensive right film😔
- lukaitakashi@moses_fammy Not really, if you take into account each frame you shoot. The lens and film are what will give you that unique look.
- moses_fammyHow much have you spent on it?
- lukaitakashi@moses_fammy I've invested almost 3k so far on more than a handful gears and film. Considering I've shot well over 50 rolls so far. But you don't need a fortune to shoot film really. The most important question is what do you want to photograph and the type of look you are going for. I've shot on 35mm, 120mm and 110mm formats, I would say try all but concentrate on building up on one set-up.
- moses_fammyWew speaking like a professional 😏🙌🏻haha but me no 3k 😂
- lukaitakashi@moses_fammy Well like I said above, you dont need 3K to start shooting film. I'd recommend you to do some research on what kind of film look you'd like to shoot with. 120mm or 35mm system? Then put aside about half a thou for a decent kit. I've curated beginner kits for beginners before, most of them end up upgrading along the way. Let me know if you want some recomendations. 😎
Log in to like or comment.