- earth_art_clothI enjoy the beauty of every stage of shibori, from the stitching, pulling up, emersion from the dye to the final release of the resist to reveal the textured three dimensional folds, crinkles and creases, and then the final pattern left in colour on the cloth. This ori nui stitched resist on privet berry dyed silk will be pulled up today and dip dyed in black tea with a touch of iron #shibori #kootenayartist #fiberartist #fiberstudio #textileartist #botanicaldyes #stitching #resistdyed #orinuishibori #naturaldyes
- willemien_de_villiersSo beautiful. In flight
- karentamdesignsPrivets ? They were growing crazy at my old place. Does the colour hold ?
- earth_art_cloth@willemien_de_villiers Yes indeed 😊 Thank you
- earth_art_cloth@karentamdesigns Seems to hold well. I did the dye early December and had it hanging in my studio for a few weeks to see if the light would fade it and it did not.
- earth_art_cloth@riverstoneyarns Thank you 😊