kellyosbourneHow is it that I have not seen this #Bitch in a year & she shows up to #workout in the same outfit as me? #SoulSisters #JustDoIt 🖕🏼💜😂💪🏽
- gartogg123Where are the inflatables
- julianna_avni_artBecause your energy affects the planet! I love how you inspired me to be a better version of myself! Thanks Kelly ! Much love from London,UK
- field_monsterDFXWAY JKnp s9ap
- rosannawolffThank you KELLY ❤from the bottom of my heart for sharing your Lyme journey today. I AM moved to tears for you and so happy that DrB helped you. I hate this disease so much as I've been struggling with it for it for years. I have NOT taken antibiotics or prescribed meds during my battle, only some homeopathic and emotional work right now. I instinctively knew meds would not be good for me. However I know that leaves me vulnerable and I will have to decide once and for all how to treat this comprehensively. I have a battle ahead of me in terms of really dealing with the Lyme inside of me but I try to stay positive about it. So far I treat with Debbie Gibson's Dr with herbs clearing candida and fungi in NY and homeopathy for the bacteria and viral load. I am also gearing up for Mercury removal and eventually stem cells one day in the future. Once I can deal with the costs and getting kids situated without me for two weeks I believe that's where I will end up. In the meantime I take it slow, I rest, I eat healthy, I see my wholistic chiropractor and my body talk therapist and I spend a lot of time on the Lyme Facebook forums. Last night I took a restorative yoga class and the word "welcome" came to me. Welcome Lyme disease, welcome panic attacks, welcome neurological symptoms, welcome healthy food, welcome stress, welcome tears, welcome all the good and welcome all the bad!! I look at everything that happens to me as a gift especially this. It's how we deal with what's happening to us that matters. And I can see that you are a championing that philosophy right now! Ty!
- dorisalexander88Nothing is a coincidence
- aman.da.xoxoxoDaumm hotties 🖤
- johntstapletonAwww @jennyacoubian ❤
- ilovell4Such a beautiful woman @kellyosbourne
- goldassiof in hot
- tylerlovesbriannawatkins4ever1@goldassio YOU BETTER CONGRATS ME BEENING A DADDY IN FIVE YEARS
- samo_tamoSoul sisters is damn straight , I mean , right👍🏽😍🔥
- pe.annamariaYou look great without makeup
- helenatravagliniTas bien rarita
- obeythevagI love you.
- thebedbugguyDont get all thin on us
Log in to like or comment.