betrayaltraumarecoveryI live in a place where I can see huge mountains from almost anywhere I am. It's a beautiful sight! I've been feeling overwhelmed by the emotional mountains I face in my life. I have heard and seen so many stories/experiences that are happening in our world. It can be so disheartening to hear about amount of evil that is present in our world. Pornography use has become so normal in our society. It's so terrifying that I am raising my son in a world where he will be bombarded with pornography. It feels like such a mountain to climb, honestly. It feels so scary and overwhelming. But then I also feel a surge of power and a drive to CHANGE THE WORLD! You guys, we can change the world (one day at a time-right?).
Regardless of how big the mountain, I will NOT stop fighting! I am fighting for healing, for love, for my son and all children, for men, for women, for humanity! It's so easy to see how much farther I have to climb but then I look back and see how far I have come. I will keep going!
Thanks to each of you who fight your personal battles in life. I have so much respect for each of you and the example you set.
- betrayaltraumarecovery#mountains🗻 #mountainstoclimb #reliefsociety #betrayaltrauma #fighthenewdrug #pornkillslove #fightforlove #lovetakestwo #ldsaddictionrecovery #addictionrecovery #ldsmom #traumatroopers #recoveryboss #betrayed #fightforhumanity #momsagainstpornography #odaat
- michellemorales.nlWhat a beautiful image
- gracepixiedustThank you so much for your powerful messages! Your work is extremely challenging and it must be also very exhausting from time to time! May you always get what you need to be refreshed again! God bless you!❤
- betrayaltraumarecovery@gracepixiedust thank you 🙏🏼
- healthyhomemakersBeautiful view
Log in to like or comment.