youngfreemiIt's prom season! This is a pic of me and my friends at our senior prom. I'm completely SHOCKED at how much some people spent or plan to spend on prom! How much did you spend on prom/ what's an appropriate amount?! #PromSZN
- deja.abrieI spent about 1000 -1200 on my prom
- email@example.com Total or just on your dress?
- deja.abrie@youngfreemi Total...not including my rental though 😩
- ebethfielderTELL ME ABOUT IT!! I went to private schools, so prom was Jr's and Seniors. I went to a tote of 4 proms 3 of my dresses were under $80 one was $200 and the prom tickets were around $50- we never rented cars or limos. I still had a great time!
- ebethfielderAlso, you look the same! <3 Beautiful.
- reisnerdyDress was $117, shoes were $26.49, tickets will be $55. That includes shipping and it was all my money. I'm planning on doing hair, nails, and makeup all at home but I may buy a few products. I also need to get a bra that will work with a backless dress. I specifically got dress and shoes that I will wear often afterwards so I hope it's not too expensive 😕
- youngfreemi@ebethfielder Oh that's good! GIRL I want to 5 and I spent way too much smh. If I had to do it over I would NOT spend a lot. And thank you 😚😚
- youngfreemi@reisnerdy That's AWESOME! You go girl!!
Log in to like or comment.