upstairsbirdieJust finished this gorgeous quilt pieced by @summerwindsquilts We decided to use the Modern Curves design by Anita Shackelford. #moderncurves
- upstairsbirdie#upstairsbirdie #longarmquilting #customerquilt #lisalisaandthequiltjam #corvallis #oregon #pnw #gammillstatlerstitcher #gammill #superiorthreads #quiltersdreambatting #battgirls #quilt #quilting
- nmosier28Nice job @upstairsbirdie! The quilting adds so much movement. 🌪Well done ☺
- upstairsbirdie@nmosier28 Thanks, Nola! I'm actually using this on the next quilt, too! (Caroline's) 😊
- klballengerLook at everything you're accomplishing since being home full time!! I still miss you like crazy, but so happy you're home doing what you love!!!
- upstairsbirdie@klballenger Thank you, Keri 😊 Miss your face but not that place😂
- pieceandjoyquiltingcoLove it! I'm thinking this might have more depth than the modern curves 2 design that I got. Hmmm. Might have to see if I can adjust it to look more like this.
- upstairsbirdie@pieceandjoyquiltingco Thia is Modern curves 1, and I did adjust this one a little (with help from friends) 😊 Cathy wanted it to be similar to another quilt I had done. I just bought the Modern Curves 2 (extra wide) and am adjusting that as well since it's denser than the MC1.
- pieceandjoyquiltingcoBe careful adjusting MC2 as I made it wider than I could quilt with my machine, so had to advance more than I should have, if that even makes sense? And your set up is different so I'm sure you'll figure it out just fine!
- upstairsbirdie@pieceandjoyquiltingco Hmmm.....not exactly sure, Heidi 🤔 I finished the quilt without any problems.
Log in to like or comment.