maggiehdesignI've been working in our yard all week and even though I don't know much about gardening yet, I'm really enjoying it!! On one hand I wish I could snap my fingers and have it be all done and perfect, but on the other hand I'm remembering that the journey is the reward and I'm finding a lot of satisfaction in the learning and doing part of the process. // As a side note our rose bushes are covered in bugs and I've tried 4 different kinds of sprays now and none of them seem to be working very well. I would love your tips and knowledge if you have any to share!! Oh and tips for getting rid of snails too!! ☺️☺️🌿🌸#showyourcomfort
- mommaxsixDilute dish soap with water, spray on the plant.
- maggiehdesign@handlettereddesign your post with the quotes earlier today was perfect for me this week!! Love everything you do! 💗💗
- michelegrma14Bev is THE rose queen. She may have some tips!
- aliedwardsI use Sluggo for the snails 😎
- erikaschwitzerI second to ask Bev.... her roses are Amazing!
- la_momNo tips but these are pretty.
- sonny_dailyLooking good Maggie!!
- posiesfloralsHave you used the Bayers spray? I buy it at Home Depot, and it is a fertilizer and spray. It always kills all my bugs on my roses. Good luck. Also. Gardening is the best!
- minnaoffinlandBugs and snails belongs to the nature so learning to live with them is part of good gardening. Avoid strong chemicals and pick snails by hand, use cold soap water to bugs. That is not the easy way but it's nature friendly.
- jobo74A spray bottle filled with washing up liquid and water works well on aphids, plus there's no harmful chemicals.
- jolynn_pagePretty! I want to see your house and yard someday!
- davean925Sevin bug powder works pretty good.
- sixlittlebirdstravelThose are SO pretty!!
Log in to like or comment.