dionnadorseyTonight was special. I spent the evening discussing #EqualPayDay with @repesty and Jordan Brooks. Thank you for having me, @lean_in_dc—I'm honored. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention today would have been Mama Maya's 89th birthday and that it's also the 49th anniversary of the assassination of Dr. King...Ladies, remember you are phenomenal, and you're deserving of everything that is yours. And, as Dr. King perfectly stated, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." The gender pay gap is injustice. Keep going. We need you. 🙏🏽❤ #equalpay #20PercentCounts #women #business
- thestretchladyLove this 👊🏼
- maudiepoohAwesome!!! #legMuscle✊🏽
- klgj214Hmmm. Runs for office in 20..???
- eddacolemanSo proud of you @dionnadorsey!
- sneuge6@dionnadorsey do you think things like college majors, employment choices, life choices etc. play a role in the "wage gap"? I think if you look at the higher paying jobs in America you will see there are a higher percentage of men in those positions...most likely due to life decisions. Good for you though D, fight your fight!
Log in to like or comment.