- hungrymazToday on Mum on the Move (link in profile 😀) we share all the details of our fabulous wine tasting tour in Margaret River with @winefordudes Margaret River is the perfect place to do a wine tour with kids as all the wineries are so family-friendly. This photo was taken at @gracefarm our last stop of the tour. We were hosted on the deck of the farmhouse by viticulturist Tim Quinlan, who took us through all their fabulous wine, while the kids played in the garden - they loved this rope swing overlooking the vines! @margaretriver #mumonthemove #margaretriver #australiassw #australia #australialovesyou #margaretriverwine #summerfun #winetravel #australianwine #wa #westernaustralia #seeaustralia #justanotherdayinWA #margaretriver_style #amazing_wa #westisbest #thisiswa .
. #familytravel #travelwithkids #familyvacation #takeyourkidseverywhere #travellingwithkids #hkfamily #tbin #ftb100 #asiatravel #travelasia #lpkids #passionpassport
- momsgoodeatsWell I need to get to that very spot. I cannot wait to read about it.
- gracefarmThanks for the beautiful photo @hungrymaz glad you and the kids enjoyed the experience!
- dishourtownI just love wineries that think about the whole family!
- winefordudesAwesome @hungrymaz loving the blog! Tours are going great guns!
- globetottingWhat could be better than tasting wine in a beautiful setting while your kids are entertained?! Sounds perfect
- ourglobetrottersI definitely need to do a proper tour next time we're down south, with kids I never get to drink always the driver
- learningescapesBeautiful! I love when wineries cater for kids, I wish more did that!
- tinboxtravellerI love the idea of a family friendly vineyard tour. We must find one!
- mummytravelsLove the sound of a family-friendly winery!
- themomtrotterI love wine tasting tours esp when kids have something to do :)
- alocalwanderI have always wondered what people do with their kids while wine tasting. This is brilliant.
- nobackhomeThat's the best.. wine while the kids play :)
- wanderingwagarsI love when wineries take kids into consideration! It makes me feel less guilty for tasting the whole bottle
- hungrymaz@wanderingwagars lol you sound like me 😄
- menagerie_travelYou have such engaging photos! Thanks <3
- goepicuristaI love wine tours, it's wonderful that you were able to do that with the kids.
- bichearoundtheworldGreat pic 👍👍👍
- travel.withboysI'm sure it's changed since we were there on our honeymoon 11 years ago so looking forward to the read