liz181Cat #19 out of 29 cats that came to the cat clinic today. During the last 3 days there were 75 cats who came to the clinic and 95% of them came for sterilization, while the rest had some health issues. Last clinic day in Gili T tomorrow before moving to another Gili island on Friday :)
#spayneuter #flankspay #sterilization #vetmed #veterinarymedicine #volunteer #gilitrawangan #catsofgili
- piyopikavetJosss... aih jd pengen nyoba flank jg 😃
- liz181@piyopikavet cobainnnn. Ga susah koq
- piyopikavetNtar dah nyoba 😏
- andehallartCurious about the flank spay. Do you just take ovaries? When I was an undergrad (before you were born🤣) I worked for a reproductive physiologist. One of my jobs was ovariectomizing rats and mice for research projects. Flank approach was very efficient. But of course when I went to vet school they taught abdominal midline for dogs and cats.
- liz181@andehallart nope, we took everything from ovaries to bifurcation. I find flank method is easier to find the ovaries but if your incision is too cranial it's difficult to get the bifurcation (in cats).
- faqihmappatunruNnti ajarin yah...
- liz181@faqihmappatunru siap bro!
Log in to like or comment.