zenanzaatarThis mouth-watering #vegan shakshuka is finally #ontheblog, link in bio!!! Inspired by my Palestinian roots, this twist on a Middle Eastern brunch classic is made with soft baked chickpea "eggs" in a tantalizing tomato and red pepper sauce. Try it and let me know what you think! When I made this for my non-vegan family, they scooped every last bit of it with crusty baguette and didn't leave anything behind. 😋💚❣️
- markmugenAwesome 👍
- vegan.foodbabyOmg girl !!!! I love your twist on middle eastern dishes!!! Can't wait to make them for Ramadan ❤❤ best vegan page I've ever followed no joke!
- food2goodbypritiWow!! You made my day 🙋💕💕 love your feed 😘😘have a rocking day Zena 💕
- chris_sharedappetiteLove this!
- zenanzaatar@natshemaria aww yay it's the best!! Let me know if you try it 😍
- zenanzaatar@shanisnice haha please do anytime!! 😊💜
- firstname.lastname@example.org aww yay that makes me so happy!!! I love that you can appreciate my vegan twist on middle eastern dishes cuz they are my favorite to make and share with everyone! Hopefully I can post some more new ones too before Ramadan comes 😊💗
- zenanzaatar@food2goodbypriti thanks so much love! Hope you have a lovely day! 😊
- zenanzaatar@vegan_food_critic thanks!!
- zenanzaatar@r_e_g_u thank you! It's one of my favorites!' 💗
- zenanzaatar@alexalettuce thank you love!! 😍
- zenanzaatar@conscioussoulboutique thanks so much!! 😊
- zenanzaatar@evxocosmetics thank you so much! 💗
- leah.kilpatrickWay rad!
- thegentle.lentilHow gorgeous! I used to love shakshuka so I am definitely trying this! 💚
- stephaniesunshine_I love this! Such unique cuisine 😋
- zenanzaatar@stephaniesunshine_ thanks love!! 💗💗
- email@example.com thank you!! Yay definitely let me know how it goes! 💜
Log in to like or comment.