travelswithakiltLater this month I'll be back exploring in depth around these fine ladies. The Three Sisters of Glen Coe are just some of the spectacular peaks in this endlessly glorious part of the planet and I make a point of getting here every spring. Catching them with a blue sky is another matter of course but every now and then even we get a ray or two. This is also the spot where all the coaches stop for a snap but if you leave it at that you're really missing out - this is Scotland at its best!
#scotland #scotspirit #outdoors #glencoe
- missamos79We have a Three Sisters mt. range here in Oregon as well! Can't wait to see these beauties this summer :)
- travelswithakilt#hiddenscotland #lonelyplanet #outlander #lpfanphoto #fantastic_earth #natgeo #natgeotravelpic #neverstopexploring #athomeintheworld #bbctravel #bbcbritain #traveldeeper #beautifulview #getoutside #wonderfulplaces #lovescotland #explorescotland #omgb #bestukpics #scotland_greatshots
- travelswithakilt@missamos79 if you can, take the walk to the Hidden Valley behind 😉
- missamos79@travelswithakilt Cool! Thank you 😃
- jacqueline_peterson_I enjoyed my walk in that area yesterday :)
- stacystravelblog#ShareYourStamp do you have a Stamp Travel account?
- laurenmckay3We should put the 3 sisters on our bucket list? @erikamckay7 @chezzamck
- laurenmckay3You should go with yours @xsarahchristinex
- ratjarlangloisI've been there last summer. I wish I could have stayed longer! 😍
- du_miao_1984Yep! Climbed up last September! Never bored of the view!
- travelswithakilt@jacqueline_peterson_ never lets you down does it? 😉
- travelswithakilt@laurenmckay3 you should indeed 👌
- travelswithakilt@ratjarlanglois I go every year (several times generally) and still wish I knew it better 😉. Endless exploring required!
- travelswithakilt@du_miao_1984 nice one! 👌
- jacqueline_peterson_@travelswithakilt Definitely a beauty!
Log in to like or comment.