ambfabricsIsn't it beautiful?!?! This US cotton makes creating our 75 gorgeous solids all possible! See our color swatches on www.americanmadebrand.com
- ambfabrics#grownandsewnintheusa #uscotton #usfabric #americanmadebrand #americanmadecotton #americanmadebrandcrafted #clothworks #seattlebusiness #shoplocal #quiltingfabrics #quilting #diycrafts #grownsewnandcraftedintheusa
- curlygirlinstitchesSilly question alert…. Do bees pollinate cotton plants?
- jhawk1228dianneI LOVE this fabric!! I've spent years looking for fabric made in America for my quilts. It wasn't an easy project but I was determined. I've been ecstatic since AMB fabrics came on the scene. I've bought a ton and I have to say, my quilts feel like a true quilt, 100% American! I feel great pride in my quilts!
- cheralees@jhawk1228dianne Have you explored American made thread, too? I have been looking.
- melonpatch.quiltsMy bucket list includes seeing a cotton plant growing in a field! ❤
- cotton_cutsI love your board - thank you for sharing!
- mingamongaAnyone who wants to see cotton in the field, there's plenty in west Tennessee and north Mississippi every summer!
- ambfabrics@jhawk1228dianne thank you so much for using our products and sharing! We love that you love them as much as we do!
- email@example.com check out our AMB video on our Facebook feed!
- ambfabrics@cotton_cuts thanks!
- ambfabrics@curlygirlinstitches great question! Let me dig into this and get back to you!
- curlygirlinstitchesThanks @ambfabrics I would appreciate that.
- ambfabrics@curlygirlinstitches yes! A whole range of bees pollinate cotton!
Log in to like or comment.