aliciakeysThis beautiful woman raised me to be a hard worker, highly intelligent and extremely capable all on her own. I grew up in a tough city and I am forever in awe of my mother’s strength and perseverance. And while we as women have come a long way since the days when my mom was raising me, it’s crazy that we are STILL having the conversation that women are paid on average 20% LESS than men. Crazier still that if we closed the wage gap, black working mothers alone would have enough money each year to either pay for four more years of food, three and a half additional years of childcare or two and a half more years of rent. Imagine what closing the gap would mean for ALL women! Let's hold each other up, stand together and speak up to close the gender pay gap. #20PercentCounts #EqualPayDay
- awa_kwGrande émotion 🙏🏼❤
- young_og_duwop#Hugs Something that I never get #SpreadTheLOve @aliciakeys
- otaviosantiThe greatest love of ALL 😍
- ccmoney81the best mother/daughter bond in the world
- jenn2tabEqual work, equal pay. Thanks for this inspirational words.
- lisawalters11Beautiful indeed!! I love that you are speaking out about this!!
- _healthy_body_healthy_mindSo are black working mothers earning less than white working mothers? Is it a racial thing too? Or are all working mothers regardless of their skin colour getting treated the same?
- 0_saphire_0@lilyrose_sheehy lol, alicia keys speaks your language
- walkera62.awBeautiful shot of Mother/Daughter love and appreciation!❤
- ciaranoda@milesmortonn I liked it.
- lilyrose_sheehy@0_saphire_0 omg saph lmao
- saraisaija❤️ Moms are a blessing!!
- shell8302That pay gap is ridiculous! I bet if I got paid the same rate as a man in my position than I wouldn't have to work 2 jobs. It's a sin and a shame, smh
- totalysexxyladyI am so happy for you and your mother. I love you for your kind spirit and loving soul.
- a.djamAmen♡ It shocks me, that still at this time 2017 in the world we still have those ''little issues''' I called it that way; Not resolved? With the problems we live now! A huge shame!!!!
Log in to like or comment.